Dental Veneers Types
Cosmetic dentistry is advancing rapidly, as new treatments and technology are being developed at an amazing rate. The manufacturers of porcelain veneers have produced several types of veneers that stand out from the rest. Two remarkable brands are LUMINEERS® and da Vinci VeneersTM, both of which offer patients a number of benefits. While traditional porcelain veneers are exceptional for correcting smile flaws, these two particular brands have revolutionized the porcelain veneer treatment process, so patients can achieve the smile of their dreams easier than ever. Individuals who want to correct cracked, chipped, broken, or slightly misaligned teeth should see a skilled cosmetic dentist who specializes in the placement of porcelain veneers. The dentist can recommend the best course of treatment to give you a picture perfect smile.
Da Vinci Porcelain VeneersTM
Da Vinci VeneersTM are a phenomenal brand of veneers that have been featured on hit reality shows such as Extreme Makeover and The Swan. Da Vinci VeneersTM are known for their translucence and durability.
Benefits of da Vinci Porcelain VeneersTM
There are several exceptional benefits of da Vinci VeneersTM, which include:
- Minimal tooth reduction - Da Vinci VeneersTM are much thinner than traditional veneers, which allow them to be placed with very little, or sometimes no, tooth preparation. The dentist usually has to remove some tooth enamel prior to placing the veneers, which isn't always the case with Da Vinci VeneersTM.
- Stain resistance - Da Vinci VeneersTM will maintain their beautiful pearly white color, even with continued soda, tea, or coffee drinking, which usually causes teeth to become discolored or stained.
- Natural-looking results - The translucent ceramic material used in da Vinci VeneersTM makes them indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Durability - Da Vinci VeneersTM are made of a pressed ceramic material that is incredibly strong and prolongs the use of the veneers.
- Long-lasting results - All veneers can last as long as 10 to 15 years, sometimes longer, and Da Vinci VeneersTM are no exception. Patients can enjoy a stunning smile for an extremely long time with these pretty porcelain veneers.
LUMINEERS® Porcelain Veneers
Have you avoided having a smile makeover with porcelain veneers because you are anxious about the placement process? If so, LUMINEERS® may be right for you, since placing them does not require removing the tooth's enamel.
Benefits of LUMINEERS® Porcelain Veneers
Patients will experience many excellent benefits with LUMINEERS® veneers, which include:
- Virtually painless placement process - Due to their small size, your dentist will not need to remove any tooth enamel from the surface of the tooth prior to placing LUMINEERS®. Porcelain veneers are generally a simple procedure; however, with LUMINEERS® the entire experience is a bit more pleasant.
- Convenient, two-visit placement - A dentist can place LUMINEERS® in two office visits: one to plan your new smile, and one to place the veneers.
- Reduced risk of tooth sensitivity and trauma - Since the tooth's enamel is not removed, there is less of a risk of tooth sensitivity or injury.
- Reversibility - Unlike traditional veneers placement, LUMINEERS® can be removed in the future.
Visit the DocShop gallery to view porcelain veneers before and after photos.
Photo credit: Smiles on Broadway Dental Care
Locate a Dentist Offering Porcelain Veneers
Patients considering porcelain veneers have many options. To make sure you choose the type of veneer best suited to your individual needs, use DocShop to locate an experienced cosmetic dentist near you.