How to Treat and Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Maintaining a proper skin care routine is the best way to protect your skin from the signs of aging. While many men and women focus on facial skin care, many forget to address the neck and chest area. Because the neck and chest are often exposed to the sun, wind, and other environmental influences that can damage the skin, it is important that people of all ages adopt a comprehensive skin care regimen to prevent wrinkles, skin cancer, and other problems.
Preventing Neck Wrinkles
Preventing skin wrinkles is easy and takes just a few minutes each day. Here are some wrinkle prevention tips that you can incorporate into your skin care routine.
1. Wear sunscreen. Use an SPF of 15 or greater everyday, even when it is cloudy. Be sure to use a generous amount on te face, neck, chest, and any other exposed areas.
2. Moisturize your skin regularly. Using a good moisturizer like coconut oil will penetrate the deep layers of your skin and keep your underlying connective tissues supple and strong. Not only will this help prevent wrinkles, but it can treat them as well. When the skin is well moisturized it reduces the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Don't dry the skin. Avoid things that dry the skin like fragrance-heavy soaps and shampoos, alcohol-based toners, astringents, and aftershave.
Treating Neck Wrinkles
Here are three tips you can follow to treat neck wrinkles:
1. The first thing you need to do is hydrate your skin from within. Consume between 48 and 64 fluid ounces of water each day.
2. Take a daily multivitamin. You can also apply vitamin A, C, and E to your neck to fight the free radicals that cause wrinkles. These vitamins also rehydrate the skin.
3. Use an anti-aging cream that contains Retin-A or apply rose hip oil to your neck. Retin-A and rose hip oil are both a source of tretinoin. This promotes new skin production, which in turn makes your skin look fuller, healthier, and less wrinkled.
Want More Information?