Celebrity Weight Loss Transformations
Celebrities are fun to watch, especially when it comes to their weight. Just like everyone else, their weight issues fluctuate. The good news is that since they are in the spotlight, we can learn from them, especially when it comes to obtaining a healthy weight through diet and exercise.
Every year, Glamour Magazine releases the best celebrity body transformations for the year. Shown below are the top five for 2008, along with a brief synopsis of what each celebrity did to slim down and get toned.
- Carrie Underwood - American Idol turned Grammy award winner dropped weight the old-fashioned way. She did cardio exercise and watched what she ate by writing everything down.
- Britney Spears - Pop icon Britney Spears hit rock bottom in 2007, as displayed by the countless media reports and her awful performance at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. Since then, she has completely turned around her health, her career, and her body. She goes to the gym four to five times a week, runs occasionally with her mom, and rehearses for her Circus tour.
- Reese Witherspoon - Actress Reese Witherspoon, has always been slim. However, she has recently gotten very toned by regularly working out everyday.
- Jennifer Lopez - Singer Jennifer Lopez (aka "J.Lo") lost the 50 pounds of baby weight that she gained while she was pregnant with twins by training for her first triathlon. She alternated either swimming, biking, or running six times per week.
- Alicia Keys - Singer Alicia Keys has really toned her body. She is a fan of Harley Pasternak's 5-Factor Diet, which encourages followers to eat five times a day. She also loves the outdoors and often hikes, runs, or swims in the outdoors.
Essentially, celebrities aren't privy to a magic weight-loss pill that non-celebrities aren't. They too have to exercise and eat right in order to obtain and maintain a happy and healthy weight.
Want More Information?