Teeth Tomorrow LLC
Doctors at Teeth Tomorrow LLC
About Teeth Tomorrow LLC
The Benefits of the Teeth Tomorrow System
The Teeth Tomorrow system offers a number of benefits to patients, including:
- Improved recovery: With the Teeth Tomorrow protocol, patients spend less time in the dentists chair. In addition, this treatment process is associated with less bleeding and swelling.
- Durability: Teeth Tomorrow bridges are more durable than other restoration materials. They are less likely to chip, fracture, or stain. They are also resistant to plaque accumulation. With proper care, your restoration should last for 10 years or more.
- Success rate: The Teeth Tomorrow system has a 99.8 percent success rate.
- Customizable: Prettau® Zirconia bridges are highly customizable. This material is malleable, allowing the bridge and individual teeth to be shaped to the patients unique specifications. The bridge is also hand painted, allowing technicians to create a restoration that resembles natural looking teeth and gums.
- Stable: Because the Prettau® Zirconia bridge is attached to dental implants, it anchors securely within the mouth. This allows patients to eat their favorite foods and talk with confidence, knowing that their tooth replacement restoration will not slip out of place.
To learn more about the many benefits of the Teeth Tomorrow system, we invite you to contact one of the doctors in our network of providers. Your local dentist can determine if you are a good candidate for treatment, and provide you with an accurate cost estimate for treatment. Contact your local Teeth Tomorrow office today.
Michael Tischler, DDS
Teeth Tomorrow, LLC
- Implant Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
Send a Message
We hate spam too!
Your information will only be shared with this practice to privately answer your questions.